PP plastic is a crystalline material with low moisture absorption, good fluidity, and fast cooling speed, but it has poor cold resistance and low low-temperature impact strength. It is easy to be aging due to light, heat and oxygen during use. The following is a specific introduction to "pp plastic Molding characteristics and shortcomings".
1. Molding characteristics of pp plastic
1. Crystalline material, low hygroscopicity, easy to melt fracture, and easy to decompose in long-term contact with hot metal.
2. Good fluidity, but with large shrinkage range and value, shrinkage holes, dents and deformation are easy to occur.
3. The cooling speed is fast. The pouring system and cooling system should slowly dissipate heat, and pay attention to controlling the molding temperature. The material temperature is easy to be oriented at low temperature and high pressure. When the mold temperature is lower than 50 degrees, the plastic part is not smooth, which is easy to produce poor welding, flow marks, Warping and deformation are prone to occur above 90 degrees.
4. The plastic wall thickness must be uniform to avoid lack of glue and sharp corners to prevent stress concentration.
2. Disadvantages of pp plastic
1. The product has poor cold resistance and low low temperature impact strength.
2. Products are susceptible to aging due to light, heat and oxygen during use.
3. The colorability is not good.
4. Easy to burn.
5. Poor toughness, high static electricity, poor dyeability, printability and adhesion.
The above is the introduction of "PP plastic molding characteristics and shortcomings", please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.