Abstract: Taking the board tree processing flexible system as the background, this paper introduces the three-dimensional warehouse control and management system in the flexible system in detail, focusing on the functional structure, warehousing, monitoring and palletizing management, and unit communication technology and methods of the automated board three-dimensional warehouse. . It is of great significance for the promotion and application of automated warehouse technology in sheet metal processing and other manufacturing industries.
The flexible manufacturing system for sheet metal processing is an automated manufacturing system that is integrated, managed and controlled by a computer, with high efficiency and mass production of multiple parts. With its perfect logistics system and information integration to realize automated processing, it is becoming a powerful tool for upgrading industrial products and accelerating development and production. Resource management in flexible manufacturing workshops plays an important role in information integration and rapid product manufacturing.
Automated three-dimensional warehouse occupies a very important position in manufacturing automation. With it as the center, an automatic storage and automatic retrieval system of different sizes, thicknesses and materials is formed, and it is the core of the logistics part of the sheet metal processing system. Application experience at home and abroad shows that the automation of sheet storage and access management centered on automated warehouses has greatly improved production efficiency and equipment utilization in production and processing, and provided strong support for production scheduling and planning. It is composed of a central computer, a warehouse information management computer, and a PLC automatic access sheet control system, which are connected to each other through Ethernet and serial ports and can exchange information with other management systems (such as ERP) through Ethernet.
2 functional structure
The sheet metal processing flexible system includes a three-dimensional warehouse, a sheet material storage and retrieval device, a feeding device, a punching and cutting process, and a numerical control palletizing unit. The control management system includes a database server, a warehouse management and monitoring computer, a planning and scheduling workstation, and a warehouse access and palletizing control PLM. Through the management and monitoring software, the sheet material warehouse can be managed, account management, cargo location management, and processing. Network management of the plan. It can dynamically monitor the current status of the equipment, the completion information of the processing plan, and print various reports on a regular or irregular basis. The structure diagram of the management system is shown in Figure 1. Its main functions are:
Figure 1 Block diagram of the control management system of the sheet metal processing flexible system
(1) Entry of the task list: According to the production task plan, the types and quantities of parts to be produced are set by automatic programming software, and the processing code, sheet quantity, material and other information are generated, and entered into the warehouse management workstation as a mission list;
(2) The status of the task list is changed: the task that has been entered into the management workstation can be suspended or deleted at any time or added to the queue again;
(3)Sheet warehousing: warehousing includes two functions: warehousing and warehousing history records. The plate code, name, specification, cargo location number and other related information can be manually input into the computer, and it can be entered offline and online. carried out;
(4) Outgoing: complete the outgoing management of sheets, including two functions of outgoing and outgoing history records. According to the production and processing plan, the system automatically fetches materials and stores the quantity in the database, or it can be manually out of the warehouse to provide outgoing The man-machine world of the library operation is two, the historical record of the outbound operation completes the file management of the historical record of the outbound operation;
(5) Inventory: Include functions such as inventory occupancy list, sheet specifications, material, inventory value, inventory clearing, etc., provide sheet material query by inventory, and provide functions such as the value of existing inventory;
(6) Adjustment of the number of sheets: In general, the system will enter the computer according to the task list issued by the lucky production plan, and the system will automatically queue for execution until the work is completed. Sometimes other human or equipment factors cause the sheet or parts to be scrapped, and the sheet needs to be adjusted. Quantity
(7) Setting: Mainly complete the initial setting of the software system, including the setting of communication parameters, basic parameters of sheet materials, the location of the city warehouse, the status of the initial state, and the setting of the initial status information, including the location partition, the location number comparison, Functions such as cargo location allocation control, cargo platform status control, etc.;
(8) Monitoring: The warehouse management workstation can monitor the current production task plan, the status of warehouse storage and retrieval of sheets, and the sorting and palletizing of parts in real time;
(9) Query and report printing output.
3 system design
(1) Task management: According to production scheduling. The production task list is recorded to optimize the queuing. If the existing inventory can meet the production task, the information of the sheet material will be reported to the system, and the task will automatically enter the queue for execution; if the existing inventory does not have a certain specification sheet in the task demand plan , Or when the number of sheets is not enough, the information about the shortage of sheets will be returned to the computer, and the queue execution of the task will be suspended. For the task being executed, the execution can be suspended or interrupted, and the information is automatically processed.
Specific implementation: Record the task name and Liu Ying's processing code program number (there may be more than one) in the management workstation, and the system analyzes the specifications, materials, and number of sheets used by the code, and selects the corresponding three-dimensional warehouse in the database And then determine whether the number of plates meets the needs of the task.
(2) Sheet storage: Regardless of whether the system is processing parts or not, after preparing the sheet, enter the sheet specifications and materials in the management workstation, and send instructions to the PLC to wait for the sheet to enter the empty position according to the low-level then high-level strategy. The personnel data is completed and the data is recorded in the system database. The warehousing is successful; otherwise, the system will feed back information about the reason for the unsuccessful warehousing and exit. It can also be stored in the library manually, and the recording management workstation will be recorded in the database afterwards.
(3) Sheet material out of the warehouse: Generally, the system automatically takes materials from the warehouse according to the task demand information. When the task is not completed and it is found that the loading device has no plates, the system automatically starts the storage and transportation device to take out the required specification plates from the three-dimensional bank, and the database system of the three-dimensional library automatically makes the corresponding changes; the electricity can manually retrieve the materials from the warehouse , And record the management workstation in the database afterwards.
(4) System monitoring: When the connection is started, the management workstation automatically communicates with the PLC. Obtain the status of the PLC, the running status of each device, the inventory status of the warehouse, the task execution status, and the alarm information at regular intervals.
(5) Sheet material adjustment: In some abnormal situations, the actual sheet material may be inconsistent with the inventory. According to the actual inventory situation, it is directly entered in the management workstation and recorded in the database to make adjustments to the sheet material specifications and quantities.
(6) Query report printout: you can print out the usage of the plates of each material specification and the completion status of the part processing progress by time segment.
4 software design
The system adopts the latest SQLServer2005 as the database, and the system software adopts the object-oriented Studio.Net 2005 as the development platform, which guarantees the advanced nature of the software system.
(1) Serial communication between the management workstation and the warehouse The communication between the management workstation and the warehouse and palletizer PLC control adopts a serial interface. The management workstation sends a command string to the PLC, and the PLC recognizes the meaning of the command through the command string, and controls The three-dimensional warehouse fetches and delivers sheet material resources or performs other actions, and monitors the status of the three-dimensional warehouse and palletizer at the same time, and detects faults in time for the next step.
Specific programming: Use the SerialPort control to open the communication port, use the VB.Net Timer timer to periodically query the data in the PLC buffer, and judge the current working status of the warehouse, loading, palletizer and processing unit according to the data meaning defined in advance by the PLC. When sending storage or other instructions to the PLC, it is also directly written through the serial port.
(2) Access to the database server from the management workstation The client of the management workstation is configured with an ODBC data source, and access to the SQL Server database is achieved by using ADO.NET and DataGridVicw controls.
This management system uses SQL Server2005 to generate and maintain the database, and is developed with the object-oriented visual programming platform of Visua Studio.Net, and is connected to the database through ODHC. When writing data to the database, the system uses the data to be stored in the memory first, and after other transactions are processed, the data in the memory is stored in the corresponding database, so that the system has a faster processing speed. The system has comprehensive functions and realizes the optimized management of the sheet material. The entire three-dimensional library system can be operated as a single system or connected with other management systems (such as ERP). This system has been used in domestic sheet metal FMS and has achieved good practical results.