Abstract: This article mainly discusses and analyzes the quality control work practices of sheet metal manufacturing companies. The quality defects of sheet metal companies and the overall management of the company are important factors that affect the size and strength of the company. In order to provide the best quality service more efficiently. Strive to meet the ever-changing development needs of the sheet metal industry with talents, information, quality and efficiency. Through the standardization and optimization of the enterprise quality management system, the various management tasks of the enterprise are standardized.
1. Background introduction
The domestic traditional sheet metal manufacturing enterprises all started by relying on the main engine manufacturers. At the beginning of the development of the enterprise, the concept of heavy production is deeply rooted. The overall quality management and enterprise operation management of the enterprise seem to be incompatible with the development needs of the enterprise, and the enterprise is gradually going to the outside When it comes to the market, it is even more difficult and difficult. Quality defects and the overall management of the company are important factors that affect the company's growth and strength. The management of an enterprise is actually composed of several processes. The combination of several processes forms a system. If a healthy and long-lasting company wants to get rid of the family workshop-style management model, it needs to manage various processes and various processes as a whole. Events.
2. Implementation process
(1) Implementation goals
1. Achieve quality control goals, give full play to the effectiveness of the quality assurance department and effectively use resources, and establish an organizational structure for the quality assurance department.
2. Sort out and implement the company's departmental functions and job responsibilities, so that the work content and responsibility rights can be effectively combined, and the work enthusiasm and initiative of each department and position can be maximized.
3. Sort out the whole process of the enterprise, clarify the functions of each department, and clarify the interface relationship between each department and the method of information exchange and transmission.
4. Sort out the input and output of corporate quality information (customer information, process information, non-conforming product information, etc.), as well as quality information processing methods, supervision and improvement methods, and the department functions and job responsibilities of each department in the quality information.
5. Design and implement quality target management, improve various quality management indicators, clarify the setting methods and calculation methods of the indicators, and determine the quantitative evaluation standards of the indicators. Strengthen the management and control of the process, strengthen the tracking implementation and improvement of the index results.
6. Establish an employee quality performance quantification mechanism to enhance quality incentives and quality guidance.
7. Formulate technical rectification and special quality improvement project management methods, plan and implement technical optimization implementation methods, improvement processes and testing standards, and follow-up monitoring and improvement tracking processes, and strengthen technical rectification and technical quality improvement project management.
8. Plan and implement the ISO9001 quality management system, and organize the implementation of standardized management (planning and implementation of process optimization, key processes and key process quality control plans).
(2) Main tasks completed and key content
1. The organizational structure design of the quality assurance department. According to the production management mode of the enterprise, a single organizational structure is designed. The advantages of this structure are: simplified organizational structure, rapid transmission of related instructions, high problem handling efficiency, and convenient communication between superiors and subordinates , The problems found can be solved in time.
2. Enterprise organization process planning, sort out the overall management process of the enterprise, and clarify department functions and job responsibilities.
(1) Organize and optimize the process, communicate marketing and orders to after-sales service, and review and improve the entire process of customer satisfaction.
(2) Sort out department functions and job responsibilities, and clarify the job responsibilities and work requirements of departments and individuals. The focus and key of this work are the clarification of the interface relationship between the various departments and the optimization of the interface process. In the planning and implementation stage, we optimize according to the process method of the system, and manage various activities and related resources as a process. Determine the organizational structure based on the process, and improve the organizational structure along the main line with the goal of customer satisfaction, which also avoids the scope of unmanned management and the scope of repeated management.
3. How to effectively operate the various quality data generated in the company's quality management activities is something that our quality management must face. We must fully and effectively analyze and mine these data to find the deep-seated data behind the data. Information, through the processing of this information to guide the company's various departments and teams to carry out design, manufacturing process quality supervision and quality improvement. In the quality information management work, we sort out the company's quality information input and output process (customer complaint information, process complaint information, non-conforming product information, etc.) in accordance with system elements and other references, clarify the handling methods of quality information, and supervise and improve methods .
In the management of quality information, the main and key content is the setting of various indicators and quantitative evaluation methods, which finally form a series of quantitative indicators.
4. According to the input and output of each process of the enterprise, formulate evaluation methods for key links and confirm the main evaluation indicators related to quality. Through indicators and accurate accounting and quantification, increase the quality incentives and quality awareness of employees.
5. In accordance with the input and output of the company's various processes and processes, formulate evaluation methods for key links, so as to confirm the main quality related.
6. Evaluation indicators. In this work, it is necessary to clarify the setting of the target value of each indicator and the formulation of measurement methods.
7. Process-oriented product design, reasonable design process, control "design input" and "design output" and design review in the process. Design review is an early warning method to prevent product defects and prevent design Defects are brought into production to affect the performance, use effect, manufacturing cost and other indicators of the product. Through standardized design review, the design work was standardized in accordance with the "Design Assignment Statement" model, and a sound and healthy design review system was established.
8. Set up employee quality rewards and punishments to increase the improvement of the quality incentive mechanism. Establish employee quality rewards and punishment files, and calculate employee quality rewards and punishments at the end of the month through data accumulation. Set indicators and implement assessments and rewards directly to individuals. Post employee quality rewards and punishment files every month to make every employee realize the importance of quality and improve the quality of products based on the principles of openness, fairness and justice. The quality indicators are re-adjusted with reference to the average of the actual quality indicators of the previous quarter every quarter, so that the adjustment of the quality indicators becomes more scientific and reasonable. Increase the quality reward and punishment index management for team leaders and department heads, and strengthen management responsibilities.