Precision hardware can be cut according to production requirements, and then some small parts can be cut or CNC processed, and precision hardware for containers must be cut and punched, then welded, then sanded, and then parts are made after spraying. It's done. It should be reminded that small parts also need to be electroplated or sprayed on the surface after polishing. There are many batch processing conditions for precision metal processing parts. Therefore, the production method and cycle of precision metal processing are different from the operating specifications and technology of general product processing. Next, we will introduce the precision hardware processing technology and operating specifications for our Tongyang CNC.
Precision metal processing technology:
1. The processing route has great uncertainty. A part or product can have multiple processes, and the production process requires a wide variety of machinery and equipment and tooling fixtures.
2. Because hardware manufacturing enterprises are mainly scattered processing, the quality and production rate of their products largely depend on the technical level of workers, and the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools, flexible manufacturing systems, etc.
3. The parts and components of the product generally adopt the method of combining self-made and outsourcing processing. For example, special processes such as electroplating, sandblasting, oxidation, silk screen laser engraving, etc. will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
4. There are many parts in demand. The workshop site often needs to fill in a lot of picking lists and will see "one-line" production orders. If there is a process to handle, you need to fill in a lot of process transfer orders.
Precision hardware processing operation specification:
1. When processing products. The operator must maintain the correct posture and have sufficient energy to perfuse the work. If you find that you are unwell, it is necessary to leave the job immediately for personal safety and report to the workshop supervisor or higher-level leadership. During operation, it is necessary to gather thoughts, stop chatting, and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue. For personal safety, prevent accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the job position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. It is forbidden to wear slippers, high heels, and clothing that affects safety. Those with long hair must wear a safety helmet.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before mechanical operation, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes, and stop the operation when the machine is faulty.
3. Turn off the power when changing the mold. After the press movement department stops running, the mold can be installed and debugged. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice. In order to prevent unnecessary collisions between the machine and the product to be processed, it is necessary to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is reasonable. Location.
4. It is necessary to wait for other personnel to leave the machine work area and remove the debris on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
5. During mechanical operation, do not extend your hand into the sliding block operating area, and do not pick and place the workpiece by hand. It is necessary to use something that conforms to the specification when taking and placing the workpiece in the die. If you find any abnormal noise or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or step on the foot switch board. For the safety of others, it is not allowed to put their hands in the machine working area or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.