5 Axis Machining, as the name suggests, is a mode of CNC machining. The linear interpolation movement of any 5 coordinates among X, Y, Z, A, B, and C is adopted. The machine tool used for five-axis machining is usually called a five-axis machine tool or a five-axis machining center. It is often used in the aerospace field to process body parts, turbine parts and impellers with free-form surfaces. The five-axis machine tool can process different sides of the workpiece without changing the position of the workpiece on the machine tool, which can greatly improve the processing efficiency of prismatic parts.
Focus on processing impellers, blades, spiral grooves and various high-precision aerospace parts, wind tunnel models, medical equipment, mold cores, car light inspection fixtures, oblique slots, vibrating discs, complex hardware structural parts, high-precision testing Inspection tools and other processing. The main products involve: military industry, aerospace, medical equipment, auto parts, die castings and other industries.
It adopts optimized and high-rigidity structure design, three-axis rapid traverse speed up to 60M/min, machining accuracy up to 0.003mm, machine tool positioning accuracy of 5μm, repeat positioning accuracy of 3μm, it is a solution to impellers, blades, marine propellers, and heavy-duty power generation The only method for machining engine rotors, steam turbine rotors, large diesel engine crankshafts, and automobile molds.
As a high-performance machine tool independently developed by Gree Academy that integrates high-precision and high-tech content, it is specially used for processing complex curved surfaces. It will be oriented to aviation, aerospace, military, scientific research, precision equipment, high-precision medical equipment, automobiles, etc. industry.
It has the characteristics of high rigidity, high precision and high sensitivity. The positioning accuracy is 0.008mm, the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.005mm, and the spindle speed is 12000rpm; the spindle has a central water outlet function; it can reach four-axis linkage.
A small CNC integrating milling, fine milling, fine boring, drilling, reaming, etc., will be oriented to the processing of small and medium-sized parts such as plates, plates, molds and small shells.
CNC machining, CNC machining, precision machining, computer gongs, CNC machining
1. The CNC machining center is a high-efficiency, high-precision CNC machine tool. The workpiece can be processed in multiple procedures in one clamping. At the same time, it also has a tool library and an automatic tool change function. The CNC machining center can realize three-axis or more linkage control to ensure that the tool can process complex surfaces. In addition to the functions of linear interpolation and circular interpolation, CNC machining centers also have various machining canned cycles, automatic tool radius compensation, automatic tool length compensation, processing graphics display, man-machine dialogue, automatic fault diagnosis, offline programming, etc. Features.
2. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
3. The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft.
4. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
Metal stamping, drawing parts, metal parts, stamping parts, metal processing, metal products, stamping processing, precision stamping parts, stamping parts processing, stamping dies, metal processing plants, metal stamping plants, spinning processing
Metal stamping is a production process that uses punches and molds to deform or break stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper and other plates and other materials to achieve a certain shape and size. The stamping process can be roughly divided into two categories: separation process and forming process (also divided into bending, drawing, and forming). According to the temperature during stamping, there are two methods: cold stamping and hot stamping.
Lathe processing is a part of mechanical processing. There are two main processing forms: one is to fix the turning tool and process the unformed workpiece during rotation, and the other is to fix the workpiece and rotate the workpiece at a high speed. Tool holder) horizontal and vertical movement for precision machining. Drills, reamers, reamers, taps, dies and knurling tools can also be used on the lathe for corresponding processing. Lathes are mainly used for processing shafts, discs, sleeves and other workpieces with rotating surfaces. They are the most widely used type of machine tool processing in machinery manufacturing and repair factories.
Common shafts can be divided into crankshafts, straight shafts, flexible shafts, solid shafts, hollow shafts, rigid shafts, and flexible shafts (soft shafts) according to their structural shapes. The straight shaft can be divided into:
1. The rotating shaft, which bears both bending moment and torque during work, is the most common shaft in machinery, such as the shaft in various reducers.
2. The mandrel is used to support the rotating parts and only bear the bending moment and not transmit the torque. Some mandrels rotate, such as the axle of railway vehicles, and some mandrels do not rotate, such as the axle supporting the pulley.
3. The drive shaft is mainly used to transmit torque without bearing the bending moment, such as the long optical shaft in the crane moving mechanism, the drive shaft of the automobile, etc. The material of the shaft is mainly carbon steel or alloy steel, but also nodular cast iron or alloy cast iron. The working capacity of the shaft generally depends on the strength and rigidity, and also depends on the vibration stability when the speed is high.
Sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing, sheet metal processing manufacturers, stainless steel sheet metal processing, chassis sheet metal processing, sheet metal manufacturers, precision sheet metal processing, sheet metal factory, Shenzhen sheet metal processing, Dongguan sheet metal processing, sheet metal bending processing
Sheet metal is a comprehensive cold working process for metal sheets (usually below 6mm), including shearing, punching/cutting/compounding, folding, riveting, splicing, forming (such as car body), etc.
Sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting, blanking, bending and forming methods and process parameters, as well as various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and operating methods, and new stamping technologies. And new technology.