The machining method of the surface of the cnc machined part firstly depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some respect due to technological reasons. For example, because the benchmarks do not overlap, the processing requirements for the surface of some cnc machined parts are increased. Or because it is used as a fine benchmark, higher processing requirements may be put forward.
After clarifying the technical requirements of the surface of each cnc machined part, you can select the final processing method that can guarantee the requirements based on this, and determine how many steps and the processing method of each step are required. The selected machining method of CNC machining parts should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when choosing a processing method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method has a considerable range, but only a narrow range is economical, and the machining accuracy of this range is the economical machining accuracy. For this reason, when choosing a processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economical processing accuracy should be selected.
2. To consider the nature of the material of the cnc machined parts.
3. To consider the structural shape and size of the cnc machined parts.
4. To consider the requirements of productivity and economy. In mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be used. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When choosing a processing method, the existing equipment should be fully utilized, the potential of the enterprise should be tapped, and the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers should be brought into play. However, consideration should also be given to continuously improving the existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the level of craftsmanship.