Requirements for the installation environment of cnc engraving and milling machine:
1. The cnc engraving and milling machine is far away from the environment of dust, liquid splash and corrosive gas.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, and the room should be equipped with good lighting equipment.
3. The foundation is strong and firm, and the surface is smooth. The CNC engraving and milling machine will not cause vibration when it is working normally.
4. The environment should be well ventilated, the temperature should be 0-35℃, and the relative humidity should be less than 75%.
5. There is a reliable grounding wire in the workshop, and a three-pole socket with grounding pole is used. The grounding pole must be in good contact with the earth. Generally, the grounding resistance is required to be less than 10Ω.
After the installation, it is the use of the cnc engraving and milling machine. As a newcomer, are you uncertain about the correct use of the cnc engraving and milling machine? The editor today prepared the correct operation method of cnc engraving and milling machine for everyone:
1. Check the temperature and quantity of the coolant in the coolant box of the CNC engraving and milling machine. Once the quantity is insufficient, it needs to be added in time. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the coolant will not be frozen and can circulate normally.
2. When installing the chucking knife, people need to deepen the knife handle into the relevant chuck, the length generally exceeds 18 mm, otherwise it will be easy to loosen. In addition, before installing the card knife, people need to carefully check whether there is dirt inside the card head. If there is dirt, it needs to be cleaned to ensure that the installation is reliable and will not easily cause problems.
3. Generally, the material for the card needs to be firmly fixed, and it will not be easily shaken, otherwise it will easily cause various accidents of different degrees. It is forbidden to carry out engraving and milling in the place where the material is suspended.
4. When processing, people use metal materials, so it is necessary to use cutting blood to ensure that the wear on the tool is reduced.
5. In the process of engraving and milling, people must not observe the cutting surface at close range, otherwise it will easily cause the cutting debris to enter the eyes and cause unnecessary safety problems. In general observation, people should turn off the CNC engraving and milling machine to ensure that it is no longer in motion.